Monday, September 15, 2008

Warning!!! If you are my mother, stop reading now!!!

Ok, so allegedly, my parents do not read my blog, but I think they are lying and actually do read it to snoop on what I am up to. They found out about my scooter and I didn't tell them, so unless my brother is the snitch, there is no other explanation. So, Mom, if you are reading this, first, I am proud that you figured out how to do things online besides email, but for your own good, quickly go back to hgtv.com and do not read any further...

Alright, now that that's taken care of, I have been thinking about getting a tattoo. I have been contemplating it for a few months now but I had a little bit of trouble deciding what to get. I am not asking for ideas, because I did figure out a few options, but I am not disclosing them until I actually get inked. One of them is about the size of a half dollar and would be on the back of my neck. I like that idea because if I didn't want it to show, I would just wear my hair down. The other idea that I had is having a quotation done, but I am not sure where that would go. I think it would look good on my lower back, but I don't want it to end up looking like I wanted a trendy tattoo so just went with a tramp stamp. I may go with it on my shoulder blade. We will see. So, if anyone has any recommendations for a good tattoo shop, I could use the tip! I spent a while looking at different tattoos at checkoutmyink.com and while I didn't find an exact one that I want, I got some good inspiration. And yes, I know it will hurt, but I get two giant needles poked in my arm 3 times a week, so I might as well get needles shoved in me for a reason that I want, right? That was the philosophy behind getting my nose pierced....twice. The first time, I had to take it out for an unexpected ct scan and then I got it redone and it fell out while I was sleeping. I was pretty mad about that, since it isn't like the worst pain ever, but its not exactly like getting licked by kittens. Anyways, back to the tattoo thing, Ive been watching LA Ink whenever I can catch it and the people getting theirs done on tv don't look like it hurts too bad. And I have heard that it hurts alot on your foot or hand or right on a bone. Listen to me, can anyone else tell that I am rambling on trying to convince myself that it won't hurt? Haha. Well, I've had my share of pain so I don't mind it when the pain is for a reason that I choose instead of some sadist doctor. Thats a good enough reason to get ink pumped into my body forever, right?!?

No comments: